Sunday, February 19, 2006

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy

A billboard on Highway 44
just a mile from my little homo abode-
"I considered homosexuality- then I found God."
Of all places, the national
"I was sick and thought I was a fag and then found God and am all better now"
rally is coming to my town.
My little dyke friends are forming anti-them rallies
and the little gay friendly-churches are running ads
saying, "we love Jesus AND gay people"

Funny, I feel a bit more islolated in that I was thinking...
more along the lines of our own little fire and brimstone-
my guess is the convention center has some flammable
materials in it somewhere...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

hi christine, thanks for dropping by!

i must admit, i have been visiting your site but felt a little unsure if i should comment in case i've misread you! but i love what you write about... so incredibly raw and honest. wish i could write like you, please keep writing...!

Monday, February 20, 2006 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home